- 2016 TX Title Ins. Data Call (B-0020-16) - Responses due November 2, 2016.
- Title Insurance Brochure
- Millennium Title
- TTIGA Notice of Policy Guaranty Fee Remittance Form and Rate Increase - Effective April 1, 2016
- How TDI Regulates and Oversees Title Insurance Agents.
- New Texas Disclosure Form: Commissioner's Order 4038, Effective 08/01/2015- 28 TAC §9.2 | Procedural Rule P-73 | Texas Disclosure Form T-64 (See Form T-64 completed with sample data).
- Title Rate Chart, Effective as of January 1, 2015.
Title Manual / Regulation
- Title Insurance Basic Manual(Includes Updates Effective 01/03/2014) Index | Insuring Forms | Rate Rules | Procedural Rules | Exhibits & Forms | Administrative Rules | Claims | Personal Property Title Insurance | Appendix | Texas Title Insurance Statistical Plan (PDF)
- Insurance Code
- Title 11 (Chapters 2501 - 2751)
- Title 3 (Chapters 223 & 271)
- Title 5 (Chapter 501, 541, & 542)
- Texas Administrative Code - (Chapter 9)
- Notices and Information
- Title Bulletins
- Commissioner Orders
Title Agents / Escrow Officers
- Auditor's Notebook
- Link to the Title Agent and Escrow Officer reports - lists all licensed Title Agents and Escrow Officers | (Click on the + next to the Title Agent / Escrow Officers, then select the report)
- Archived: Licensed Title Agents/Direct Operations by County
- Archived: Licensed Escrow Officers
- Notice of Wind-Down Plan Requirement (Administrative Rule D-1)
- Title Data Call Forms
- TDI Title Forms (including Application Forms for Title Agents and Escrow Officers)
- TDI Title Reports (including Agent/Underwriter Reports)
- Video: The Basics of Title Insurance
- Title Insurance Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- File a Title Complaint
- Mortgage Fraud resource page
- Commissioner's Order 3560 - Amendment to the 2014 TTIGA Guaranty Assessment Recoupment Charge Remittance Form | (PC410).
- Commissioner's Order 3174, Effective 4/27/14 - Repeal 28 TAC §§9.11, 9.21, 9.30, 9.31, 9.40 and 9.501.
- Commissioner's Order 2885, Effective 1/1/14 - 2014 Title Rate Recoupment | Title Rate Chart.
- Commissioner's Order 2806, Effective 1/3/14 - (Adoption by Reference Materials) - Amendments to 28 TAC §9.1 and §9.401 - Title Manual and Statistical Plan and Exhibits
- Commissioner's Order 2385, Effective 5/1/13 - 2013 Texas Title Insurance Rate Hearing | Title Rate Chart
- TLTA Informal Draft Rate Proposal, September 13, 2012
- OPIC Analysis of TLTA Informal Draft Rate Proposal.
The Travis County District Court placed Millennium into liquidation on January 25, 2016, and appointed the Commissioner of Insurance Liquidator. A Special Deputy Receiver (“SDR”) has been appointed to run the day to day activities of Millennium Title. You may contact the SDR at:
Special Deputy Receiver
Cantilo & Bennett, L.L.P.
11401 Century Oaks Terrace
Austin, TX 78758
On January 25, 2016, the Commissioner of Insurance issued Order No. 4276 impairing Millennium and triggering coverage from the Texas Title Insurance Guaranty Association (TTIGA). If you believe you are owed escrow funds that are or were being held by Millennium, you may contact TTIGA at:
Texas Title Insurance Guaranty Association
In the Office of Mitchell Williams Law Firm
500 W 5th Street, Suite 1150
Austin, TX 78701
- Texas Insurance Code | Texas Administrative Code
- TDI Forms
- TDI Rules
- TDI Publications
- TDI Reports
For more information contact:
Last updated: 09/15/2016